Dissemination of project results by setting-up national and international cooperation structures and launching the process of recognition of the new qualification
Estimated start date: 1.2.2021
Estimated end date: 31.12.2023
Lead organisation: The Chamber of Commerce of Terrassa (ES)
THE AIM is to start the process of recognition of the newly designed qualifications (specializations) at the EU and national level, with the aim to obtain their recognition in as many EU countries as possible, in order to:
- Enable international mobility of workforce in these fields,
- Enable and support the integration of the new curricula into the existing VET programs of both public and private VET providers.
A communication strategy will be developed in order to ensure the widest dissemination of the activities and the results of the project. The communication strategy will be adapted to the different target groups involved in the project. The dissemination actions will take care also of the best exploitation of the project results.
Step 1 – Setting up a national stakeholder group(s)
From the beginning of the project, partners in each country will create a national cooperation structure – a national stakeholder group – with the aim:
- to support the new qualification recognition process by the responsible national authority;
- to support activities of the pilot phase;
- to prepare for roll out of the new curricula during and after the project implementation phase; and
- to implement promotional activities and to prepare for the exploitation phase.
Enterprises from the addressed fields, their associations, public and private VET providers at both high school and university level, and governmental bodies will be invited to become members of the national stakeholder group.
At least 2 stakeholder workshops or round tables will take place:
- 1st stakeholder workshop: in month 5-6 to discuss the drafted qualification standards;
- 2nd stakeholder workshop: in month 15-17 to discuss legislative and other barriers restricting the roll-out of the new VET programs and to define a strategy for an effective roll-out of the VET programs.
Step 2 – Disseminating activities at the national level
Development of communication tools
At the beginning of the project, basic communication tools will be developed: a project website, project logo and a banner. During the project lifetime, at the occasion of important project achievements, press releases and/or articles will be drafted and distributed to relevant media.
An information campaign will be carried out in all partner countries, via:
- social media and internet,
- press releases / press conference (public and online) and articles
- presentations to national professional associations of VET providers and/or VET teachers,
- presentation to public authorities funding and supervising The Secondary Technical School
- presentation to national professional business associations
- a road show
- a final national conference.
Step 3 – Setting up an international stakeholder group and disseminating activities at international level
Simultaneously with national activities, the international parallel activities will be carried out: a transnational stakeholder group will be created in order to disseminate project outputs to EU member countries outside those covered by the project consortium.
Dissemination activities at international level will contain:
- Campaign in English speaking social media and internet
- Presentation to European professional associations of VET providers and/or VET teachers
- Presentation to European professional business associations
- Articles in International professional reviews for teachers / trainers
- Press conference (public and online)
- Final project conferences in Brussels
Step 4 – Launching the process of a new qualification recognition at national and European level
Finally, first steps of the qualification recognition process will be launched. The aim is to achieve recognition of the new qualifications both at national level in all the partner countries and at the EU level. A proposal (request for recognition) of new qualifications will be submitted to the responsible authorities, including the Qualification description developed in the work package 1 (step 4). In order to facilitate the recognition process, experts of the responsible authorities will be invited to stakeholder workshops where a concept of the new qualifications will be discussed. Then, each CCI partner may follow different consultation and cooperation procedures, depending on the national specifics of the recognition process.